Starting in Week Three, create a blog entry each week in Researching Greenwich Village History blog that highlights one of the following:
- a how to on some kind of research related to Greenwich Village history
- an interesting fact that you learned about the Village in the course of your work
- an interesting web resource that you have come across and how you have used it
- a short book review of a good book on Greenwich Village history and a general understanding of what it can be used for
- how you relate the class readings or discussion to your Greenwich History project
Add the correct Category to your post and any other subject tags that you think describe its content.You must do at least one post from each category during the semester, the rest you can choose as you like. Posts should be at least 500 words, and directed not just to the class, but to anyone who is interested in researching Greenwich Village history.
Comment on at least one of your classmates posts each week.